- Attaining New Overdrives for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Chocobo Hot and Cold Mini-Game in Final Fantasy IX
- Date with Tifa or Ö.Barrett in Final Fantasy VII
- Emerald Weapon Battle Made Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX Quick Tip: The Ragtime Mouse
- Final Fantasy IX Review
- Final Fantasy VII Quick Tip: Get Tons of Gil!
- Final Fantasy VII Walkthrough Disc 1
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Review
- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Review
- Final Fantasy X Review
- Finding Legendary Weapons for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Finding Spiraís Hidden Locations in Final Fantasy X
- Finding the Al Bhed Primers in Final Fantasy X
- Getting Anima as Your Own Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Adrammalech Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting the Yojimbo Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting Vincent in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1, 2, and 3 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1-4 in Final Fantasy IX
- How to Beat Bosses 10, 11, and 12 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 13, 14, and 15 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 16 Ė 20 in Final Fantasy VII
- How To Beat Bosses 21-24 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat bosses 24-29 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 4, 5, and 6 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 7, 8, and 9 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat the final five bosses in Final Fantasy VII
- How to get the Magus Sisters Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- How to get Yuffie in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Have Unlimited Items in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Obtain the Zalera Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Locations of the Jecht Spheres in Final Fantasy X
- Making the Ruby Weapon Battle Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Quick Tips For Final Fantasy XII: Getting The Demonsbane
- Special Materia Caves in Final Fantasy VII
- Tetra Master: The Card Game in Final Fantasy IX
- The Fishing Mini-Game in Final Fantasy XII
- Various Summon Materia Locations in Final Fantasy VII
- Where to Find The Charactersí Ultimate Weapons in Final Fantasy
How to Beat Bosses 4, 5, and 6 in Final Fantasy VII
Reno of The Turks
Your next boss in the game will be Reno of The Turks. You donít actually defeat him, though. Heíll appear alongside The Turks from time to time in order to do battle with you. Hereís the first battle, though:
He can imprison your characters with his Pyramid attack. Make sure you donít let him do this to everyone, or else, YOU LOSE! Simply attack the pyramid when he puts one around someone. It wonít hurt the character, but you need to break them out as soon as possible. His Spark Bolt attack can paralyze you, as well. His attacks do quite a bit of damage, as well, and along with these status effects, he can be quite menacing. Just use your Limit Breaks when you can and attack when youíre not saving your own characters from triangle jail. Soon, youíll scare him off.
This next boss comes quite a while after the last. When youíre in Shinra Tower and you find out all about the whole Hojo experiment stuff, youíll see him put Aeris in a chamber with a lion-like creature (his nameís Red XIII and heís a sweetie.) But youíll actually be doing battle with some sort of test specimen and his friends called Sample: H0512.
Sample: H0512 and Sample: H0512-OPT
Well, when I first played the game, I tried to kill his little minions, but thatís a bad idea because heíll simply summon a few more.
Instead, focus your Bolt attacks on the big boss and heal your characters when necessary. If Barrett is in your party, he can be quite useful as his long-range attacks can do more damage than the other charactersí up-close attacks. Soon, he will be killed.
**note** if you need to, you can use fire, but try not to use Ice.
The next boss battle is a bit weird, because itís two bosses in one AND you donít get to have Cloud with you. Cloud will tell the party to leave and they get on the elevator while he goes back upstairs. Aeris stays behind to wait for him, so unequip her stuff and equip it on your characters (her materia, especially!)
Youíll get attacked on the elevator and you can only use long-range attacks since the bad guys are all the way over on the other elevator.
Hundred Gunner and Heli Gunner
Make sure you have equipped Red XII with some spell materia, or heíll simply sit there and wait to get attacked. Plus, heís got some MP to be used in the battle. When I went into this battle unprepared for the first time, everyoneís MP ran out way early and Red XII was just sitting there. The only reason I won was because I had a bunch of potions and I healed when he took damage. This made it so I could use his limit break a million times. So, Bolt is the best for this battle. Heíll collapse a couple times. After the second time, heíll use a really tough heat blast attack.
After he breaks apart, youíll have to fight a bad guy thatís basically the same thing, but instead, it flies. Itís not really much more difficult because you had to use long-range attacks anyway. The only thing that makes it difficult is itís a new boss, but itís also the same battle. You donít get to rest up or anything like that. Use Bolt again. Make sure you heal a lot, though, since you might be weaker from the last battle. You should beat him in a few turns.