- Attaining New Overdrives for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Chocobo Hot and Cold Mini-Game in Final Fantasy IX
- Date with Tifa or ….Barrett in Final Fantasy VII
- Emerald Weapon Battle Made Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX Quick Tip: The Ragtime Mouse
- Final Fantasy IX Review
- Final Fantasy VII Quick Tip: Get Tons of Gil!
- Final Fantasy VII Walkthrough Disc 1
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Review
- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Review
- Final Fantasy X Review
- Finding Legendary Weapons for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Finding Spira’s Hidden Locations in Final Fantasy X
- Finding the Al Bhed Primers in Final Fantasy X
- Getting Anima as Your Own Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Adrammalech Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting the Yojimbo Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting Vincent in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1, 2, and 3 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1-4 in Final Fantasy IX
- How to Beat Bosses 10, 11, and 12 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 13, 14, and 15 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 16 – 20 in Final Fantasy VII
- How To Beat Bosses 21-24 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat bosses 24-29 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 4, 5, and 6 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 7, 8, and 9 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat the final five bosses in Final Fantasy VII
- How to get the Magus Sisters Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- How to get Yuffie in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Have Unlimited Items in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Obtain the Zalera Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Locations of the Jecht Spheres in Final Fantasy X
- Making the Ruby Weapon Battle Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Quick Tips For Final Fantasy XII: Getting The Demonsbane
- Special Materia Caves in Final Fantasy VII
- Tetra Master: The Card Game in Final Fantasy IX
- The Fishing Mini-Game in Final Fantasy XII
- Various Summon Materia Locations in Final Fantasy VII
- Where to Find The Characters’ Ultimate Weapons in Final Fantasy
How to get the Magus Sisters Aeon in Final Fantasy X
First, you must have all of the other aeons possible. This includes the two other secret aeons, Anima and Yojimbo. Once you have these, go to the battle arena. If you’ve already been here, you know that this guy seeks to own many animals for breeding, etc. He also allows you to fight the creatures he’s made. They’re a great challenge and I think it’s worth helping him out just to fight them, but you also need to help him in order to get the final Aeon of the game.
So, what he needs you to do is capture one of every creature. I can’t remember if it’s all the creatures on just Mt. Gagazet, or if it’s the whole of Spira, but you need to get other monsters from other areas in order to fight more creatures, so just work on Gagazet first, and if you need to get the rest, do so as well. Then, he’ll give you the Blossom Crown, which you can take to the Remiem Temple just above the area.
In order to get to the temple, ride a chocobo up to the cliff that overlooks the Calm Lands, (This is where you entered the first time you came here). Ride the chocobo all the way to the far edge and you’ll see a chocobo feather. This lets you know that you can float your chocobo down to the lower ledge just across the way. The entrance to the temple is right next to you now.
Here, you get to fight ALL of the aeons that Belgemine possesses. (Belgemine is the summoner that you encounter along many paths throughout your pilgrimage. She always has the aeon that is one step ahead of Yuna’s and you have the option to fight it.)
Just take care of the battle as you normally would, and you should be fine. It’s pretty simple up until the last aeon, and even then, I think she goes easy on you. But after you defeat her summons, she allows Yuna to send her and gives her the Flower Scepter. You can use these two items on the door at the back of the room and you can now acquire the Magus Sisters.
In every Final Fantasy game, there’s an incredibly cheap ability that kills most enemies within one or two rounds. Well, this is that ability. The Magus Sisters have really strong attacks, and their overdrive is immensely powerful. The only problem with that is they have to all be in overdrive mode to use it. Plus, you can’t actually control them in a normal fashion. They have weird words and phrases in place of ability names, so you have to familiarize yourself with the way each character works.