- Attaining New Overdrives for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Chocobo Hot and Cold Mini-Game in Final Fantasy IX
- Date with Tifa or ….Barrett in Final Fantasy VII
- Emerald Weapon Battle Made Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX Quick Tip: The Ragtime Mouse
- Final Fantasy IX Review
- Final Fantasy VII Quick Tip: Get Tons of Gil!
- Final Fantasy VII Walkthrough Disc 1
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Review
- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Review
- Final Fantasy X Review
- Finding Legendary Weapons for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Finding Spira’s Hidden Locations in Final Fantasy X
- Finding the Al Bhed Primers in Final Fantasy X
- Getting Anima as Your Own Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Adrammalech Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting the Yojimbo Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting Vincent in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1, 2, and 3 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1-4 in Final Fantasy IX
- How to Beat Bosses 10, 11, and 12 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 13, 14, and 15 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 16 – 20 in Final Fantasy VII
- How To Beat Bosses 21-24 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat bosses 24-29 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 4, 5, and 6 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 7, 8, and 9 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat the final five bosses in Final Fantasy VII
- How to get the Magus Sisters Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- How to get Yuffie in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Have Unlimited Items in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Obtain the Zalera Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Locations of the Jecht Spheres in Final Fantasy X
- Making the Ruby Weapon Battle Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Quick Tips For Final Fantasy XII: Getting The Demonsbane
- Special Materia Caves in Final Fantasy VII
- Tetra Master: The Card Game in Final Fantasy IX
- The Fishing Mini-Game in Final Fantasy XII
- Various Summon Materia Locations in Final Fantasy VII
- Where to Find The Characters’ Ultimate Weapons in Final Fantasy
Finding Legendary Weapons for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
The legendary weapons are just like the ultimate weapons in Final Fantasy VII, except they also allow each character to surpass the 9999 damage limit. This means that, if a character is strong enough, he or she can attack an enemy for more than 9999HP. That comes in pretty handy against some of the tougher enemies. It’s especially useful when you obtain Yuna’s, because her stats translate to those of the aeons she commands. So, you can do some hefty amounts of damage when you summon a creature with Yuna’s legendary weapon!
The only bad thing is that you must have the Celestial Mirror in order to get a legendary weapon.
The locations are as follows:
Tidus – Caladbolg - This sword is found in the Calm Lands. You must race and defeat the Chocobo Trainer here. Then, you will be able to pass the area in the North where the guard once was, (the small path on the edge of the gorge.) You can now use the Celestial Mirror on the rockface to get it.
Yuna – Nirvana - Capture each of the different kinds of monsters around the Calm Lands. The battle arena owner will then give you a chest that has the Nirvana inside.
Auron – Masamune - First, you need to get the Rusty Sword. This is in the area just opposite Yojimbo’s cave. If you don’t know where that is, it’s down below the area where you fought the Defender X enemy right before you got to Mt. Gagazet. Just head right before the bridge and you’ll walk down a path that leads to a cave and a narrow cliff. Follow the cliff and get the Rusty Sword. Then, go to the Mushroom Rock Road and take the sword to the statue of Lord Mi’ihen. You’ll see a glyph to touch and then you can find the location of the good sword.
Wakka – World Champion - This is in the bar in Luca. The bartender might hand it over to you if she thinks you’ve been playing enough Blitzball. I’ve heard that you have to be the number one team, but I’m not sure. I got this weapon after I became number one and I didn’t try to get it before, so I couldn’t say. Doesn’t hurt to play a little blitz, though, does it?
Kimahri – Spirit Lance - This is found on the Thunder Plains. Get three of the cactuar stones glowing and then follow the cactuar spirit that arrives. He’ll take you to a dilapidated Electricity Tower and you need to shock it. Once the bolt has hit the pillar, you will see a treasure chest. Open it to get the weapon.
Lulu – Onion Knight - This weapon is, of course, one of the weirdest, (All of Lulu’s weapons are little dolls that fight, though, so I guess it’s to be expected). You can find it at the Baaj Temple. The Baaj Temple is where you were dropped off when you first got lost in Spira. If you haven’t already been here, (possibly to retrieve the Anima aeon), then you need to fight the Geosgaeno. That’s the creature that chased you away at the beginning of the game. After you win the battle, swim around a little and you’ll find a treasure chest with the Onion Knight inside.
Rikku – Godhand - This one is very easy to get. Just put the password “GODHAND” into the airship Input box and you’ll be taken to a secret area near Mushroom Rock Road. Just move forward and use the Celestial Mirror when the time comes and you’re done.
Now it’s time to kick some major butt! Good luck!