- Attaining New Overdrives for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Chocobo Hot and Cold Mini-Game in Final Fantasy IX
- Date with Tifa or ….Barrett in Final Fantasy VII
- Emerald Weapon Battle Made Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX Quick Tip: The Ragtime Mouse
- Final Fantasy IX Review
- Final Fantasy VII Quick Tip: Get Tons of Gil!
- Final Fantasy VII Walkthrough Disc 1
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Review
- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Review
- Final Fantasy X Review
- Finding Legendary Weapons for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Finding Spira’s Hidden Locations in Final Fantasy X
- Finding the Al Bhed Primers in Final Fantasy X
- Getting Anima as Your Own Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Adrammalech Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting the Yojimbo Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting Vincent in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1, 2, and 3 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1-4 in Final Fantasy IX
- How to Beat Bosses 10, 11, and 12 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 13, 14, and 15 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 16 – 20 in Final Fantasy VII
- How To Beat Bosses 21-24 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat bosses 24-29 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 4, 5, and 6 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 7, 8, and 9 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat the final five bosses in Final Fantasy VII
- How to get the Magus Sisters Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- How to get Yuffie in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Have Unlimited Items in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Obtain the Zalera Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Locations of the Jecht Spheres in Final Fantasy X
- Making the Ruby Weapon Battle Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Quick Tips For Final Fantasy XII: Getting The Demonsbane
- Special Materia Caves in Final Fantasy VII
- Tetra Master: The Card Game in Final Fantasy IX
- The Fishing Mini-Game in Final Fantasy XII
- Various Summon Materia Locations in Final Fantasy VII
- Where to Find The Characters’ Ultimate Weapons in Final Fantasy
Getting the Yojimbo Aeon in Final Fantasy X
When you are in the Calm Lands, in the small gorge before Mt. Gagazet where you fought the large Defender X enemy, go to the right just before the bridge and head down the path (the same pathway the Boss walked up when you fought him). You’ll come down to an area where to the left (of the camera; right of Tidus) is a save crystal and a cave, and to the other side is a narrow path along the face of a cliff. You can explore the area outside the cave first, but you’ll need to enter it sooner or later. There are some really tough enemies inside this cave, though, so be careful and make sure your party is strong enough to withstand them. By the time you are able to beat your way to the back of the cave, you’ll have to fight with the Aeon Yojimbo.
He will be summoned by an old friend of Lulu’s. Actually, Lulu was her guardian back in her earlier days, but they never finished the pilgrimage. Now, Lulu and the others must confront her unrested spirit and defeat her Aeon (Yojimbo).
As long as you’ve come into the battle well prepared, you shouldn’t have too much trouble with staying alive. The only thing you really need to remember is to keep your HP up. Yojimbo doesn’t take more or less damage from any of the elements you can cast, so stick to using physical attacks from everyone else while Yuna summons. Hopefully, you’ll be able to use a few strong overdrive abilities, as well.
After the battle, you can now enter the Chamber of the Fayth and instead of learning to summon him, you must negotiate a price at which his services can be bought. He’s a bit like a mercenary Aeon, in that respect.
You now have Yojimbo. He has four different attacks and you command him by paying him more. I normally just do one gil, though, because when he’s leveled up (through Yuna), he’s incredibly strong and you don’t need to waste money on him. Plus, three of the four attacks can be performed for one gil. The fourth attack, no one’s sure how exactly you get it from him. Some people claim that you have to pay him a TON of gil every time he fights and then he might do it, but you don’t need to waste on that. I leveled up Yuna a lot and he did his fourth attack an average of once every couple of battles. So, just have fun with it and enjoy the new summon!