- Attaining New Overdrives for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Chocobo Hot and Cold Mini-Game in Final Fantasy IX
- Date with Tifa or ….Barrett in Final Fantasy VII
- Emerald Weapon Battle Made Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX Quick Tip: The Ragtime Mouse
- Final Fantasy IX Review
- Final Fantasy VII Quick Tip: Get Tons of Gil!
- Final Fantasy VII Walkthrough Disc 1
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Review
- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Review
- Final Fantasy X Review
- Finding Legendary Weapons for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Finding Spira’s Hidden Locations in Final Fantasy X
- Finding the Al Bhed Primers in Final Fantasy X
- Getting Anima as Your Own Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Adrammalech Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting the Yojimbo Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting Vincent in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1, 2, and 3 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1-4 in Final Fantasy IX
- How to Beat Bosses 10, 11, and 12 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 13, 14, and 15 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 16 – 20 in Final Fantasy VII
- How To Beat Bosses 21-24 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat bosses 24-29 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 4, 5, and 6 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 7, 8, and 9 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat the final five bosses in Final Fantasy VII
- How to get the Magus Sisters Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- How to get Yuffie in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Have Unlimited Items in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Obtain the Zalera Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Locations of the Jecht Spheres in Final Fantasy X
- Making the Ruby Weapon Battle Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Quick Tips For Final Fantasy XII: Getting The Demonsbane
- Special Materia Caves in Final Fantasy VII
- Tetra Master: The Card Game in Final Fantasy IX
- The Fishing Mini-Game in Final Fantasy XII
- Various Summon Materia Locations in Final Fantasy VII
- Where to Find The Characters’ Ultimate Weapons in Final Fantasy
How to get Yuffie in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
This is one of the things I wish they would have included in other Final Fantasy games. I loved the secret characters. It made me continue the game. I would get stuck in the story line and be discouraged, but whenever I completed a side-quest, I got a little boost. Getting a secret character gave me a gigantic boost of encouragement and is probably half the reason I finished the game!
So, in order to get Yuffie in the game, go to a forest-y area on the world map. The best area to do this is just above Fort Condor or near Junon, but I’ve heard any forest-type area will do. Just run around in the area and defeat the bad guys until you come to a Unknown Ninja or Mysterious Ninja or something like that.
Defeat her and you’ll be taken to a scene where she is laying on the ground unconscious. Then, when Cloud wakes her up, she’ll get defensive and start throwing insults at you. If you don’t want to read through the proper responses, you can just go get her yourself pretty easily without need of guidance, but just remember that you need to respond to her in ways that will not cause you to take your eyes off of her. In other words, if you do something where you push triangle and pull up the menu, she’ll sneak away. If you try to use the save crystal, she’ll sneak away. You get the idea.
Here are the specific responses to her ramblings:
Yuffie: "You spikey-headed jerk! One more time, let's go one more time!"
Answer: Not interested.
Yuffie: "You're pretty scared of me, huh?"
Yuffie: "I'm really gonna leave! REALLY!"
Answer: Wait a second!
Yuffie: "You want me to go with you?"
Answer: ......That's right.
Yuffie: "All right! I'll go with you!"
Answer: ......Let's hurry on.
Yuffie will now be in your party to cause a bunch of trouble. She’s spunky and fun, but also quite irritating at times. Have fun! Good luck! She brings with her many other side-quests!