- Attaining New Overdrives for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Chocobo Hot and Cold Mini-Game in Final Fantasy IX
- Date with Tifa or ….Barrett in Final Fantasy VII
- Emerald Weapon Battle Made Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX Quick Tip: The Ragtime Mouse
- Final Fantasy IX Review
- Final Fantasy VII Quick Tip: Get Tons of Gil!
- Final Fantasy VII Walkthrough Disc 1
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Review
- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Review
- Final Fantasy X Review
- Finding Legendary Weapons for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Finding Spira’s Hidden Locations in Final Fantasy X
- Finding the Al Bhed Primers in Final Fantasy X
- Getting Anima as Your Own Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Adrammalech Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting the Yojimbo Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting Vincent in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1, 2, and 3 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1-4 in Final Fantasy IX
- How to Beat Bosses 10, 11, and 12 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 13, 14, and 15 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 16 – 20 in Final Fantasy VII
- How To Beat Bosses 21-24 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat bosses 24-29 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 4, 5, and 6 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 7, 8, and 9 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat the final five bosses in Final Fantasy VII
- How to get the Magus Sisters Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- How to get Yuffie in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Have Unlimited Items in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Obtain the Zalera Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Locations of the Jecht Spheres in Final Fantasy X
- Making the Ruby Weapon Battle Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Quick Tips For Final Fantasy XII: Getting The Demonsbane
- Special Materia Caves in Final Fantasy VII
- Tetra Master: The Card Game in Final Fantasy IX
- The Fishing Mini-Game in Final Fantasy XII
- Various Summon Materia Locations in Final Fantasy VII
- Where to Find The Characters’ Ultimate Weapons in Final Fantasy
How To Beat Bosses 21-24 in Final Fantasy VII
Well, you don’t have anything close to a boss fight on this second disc for a little while. There will be a few monsters that match your party adequately, but your first boss comes in the form of…
Snow isn’t a required boss, but it’s a good idea to fight her as, at the end of the fight, she drops a very useful summon materia called Alexander. Alexander is Holy elemental, and you’ll be coming up against quite a few dark (evil) creatures from now on in the game. So, you find Snow in the giant glacier area, but you can only fight her if you’ve touched the hot springs before meeting her.
She’s incredibly easy to kill, and thus, doesn’t really measure up to some of the bosses you’ve battled, but she’s still kind of a boss as she holds the materia and you have to beat her to get it. Just don’t let her Charm any of your characters or else she could quickly turn the battle around in her favor. Fire works wonders, but you could simply kill her with physical attacks.
The next boss is in Nibelheim. It is a two-headed creature called Schizo and each head has its own elements and abilities, so you need to be careful not to mix them up. The right head is weak against Ice and the left is weak against fire, but if you mix them up, you’ll just end up healing the other head with that element. So don’t use fire or ice summons, as one head will always heal. Use Ramuh, Leviathan, and Titan, or just use separate magics on each head and physical attacks on both. They’ll hit you for almost 1500 hp when they die, so keep your characters healed towards the end of the battle.
This next form of Jenova can prove to be pretty tough. It’s kind of similar to the Seymour boss in Final Fantasy X. If you’ve played the game, you might know what I’m talking about, but if not, no big deal. But, if you remember from that game, Seymour was so easy to beat in his first forms, but when you get to the one on the side of the mountain, he’s incredibly difficult! Then, his last form is easy, as well. What the heck??Anyway, this will be the difficult form of Jenova. She can silence your party and then deal a ton of damage, so if you’re low on healing items, you might be screwed. So, in most battles, it’s a good idea to use healing magics, but just make sure you’re prepared to heal another way during this fight. Well, I guess I got a little ahead of myself, because after typing that, I realized that the battle’s easy after taking care of yourself on the healing end. Just hit her physically and you should be fine. You don’t really even need to use attack magics or anything like that, so if she silences you, you’re not in too much trouble on the attacking side of things.
Once the battle’s over, you’ll go through cutscenes and events and finally have Cloud back in your party, then you’ll lose him, and then you’ll find him again.
Well, I hope you’ve had fun fighting around the world map without Cloud, because you’re gonna be doing it in a big boss fight….
…luckily he’s pretty easy. Ultimate (Ultima, whatever) Weapon is pretty easy to beat as long as you summon your strongest monsters and cure yourself when you need to. You can equip absorb and pair it with any kind of non-elemental materia and that will help you to absorb his Ultima Beam attack. This makes the battle much, much easier.