- Attaining New Overdrives for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Chocobo Hot and Cold Mini-Game in Final Fantasy IX
- Date with Tifa or Ö.Barrett in Final Fantasy VII
- Emerald Weapon Battle Made Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX Quick Tip: The Ragtime Mouse
- Final Fantasy IX Review
- Final Fantasy VII Quick Tip: Get Tons of Gil!
- Final Fantasy VII Walkthrough Disc 1
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Review
- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Review
- Final Fantasy X Review
- Finding Legendary Weapons for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Finding Spiraís Hidden Locations in Final Fantasy X
- Finding the Al Bhed Primers in Final Fantasy X
- Getting Anima as Your Own Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Adrammalech Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting the Yojimbo Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting Vincent in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1, 2, and 3 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1-4 in Final Fantasy IX
- How to Beat Bosses 10, 11, and 12 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 13, 14, and 15 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 16 Ė 20 in Final Fantasy VII
- How To Beat Bosses 21-24 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat bosses 24-29 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 4, 5, and 6 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 7, 8, and 9 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat the final five bosses in Final Fantasy VII
- How to get the Magus Sisters Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- How to get Yuffie in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Have Unlimited Items in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Obtain the Zalera Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Locations of the Jecht Spheres in Final Fantasy X
- Making the Ruby Weapon Battle Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Quick Tips For Final Fantasy XII: Getting The Demonsbane
- Special Materia Caves in Final Fantasy VII
- Tetra Master: The Card Game in Final Fantasy IX
- The Fishing Mini-Game in Final Fantasy XII
- Various Summon Materia Locations in Final Fantasy VII
- Where to Find The Charactersí Ultimate Weapons in Final Fantasy
How to Beat Bosses 16 Ė 20 in Final Fantasy VII
Your next boss battle is with one of the heads of Shinra. Heís a weasly little guy and heís got a little mako gun that can cause a fair amount of damage. Just summon your ChocoMog on him and use Haste on your party. Have someone with you who can heal periodically and this battleís a piece of cake.
Ancient Dragon (x2)
EASY! Just summon some guys and then attack a bit more and theyíre dead. Not much more to it than that, buddy.
This oneís a bit tougher. Just use Haste on everyone and cure when necessary. Summon all you can except for Ifrit and Kjata since they will heal him. Now, just attack and use limit breaks when theyíre available and thatís about all you can do.
Use Barrier and Haste on your party. Now, youíre going to need to cure yourselves quite a bit, but you also need to cause a lot of damage to kill him, so you can either just rely on physical attacks and limit breaks while saving all of you mp for healing, or you can find a balance between healing and summoning. Just donít waste your time on trying to do magic damage to him. This battle was really hard for me the first time I played the game, but itís gotten a lot easier since. Just try it and see how you do.
This is the second version of a Jenova boss in the game and itís also the final boss before you begin disc 2. Itís not really too tough of a battle. Iím guessing itís so that you donít get frustrated before you see the final events on the disc, but I donít know. Maybe they didnít even make it easy on purpose. Either way, you donít have to worry about her regular attacks. She does have one really strong attack called Aqualung, though. It causes damage that surpasses 1000 HP, so youíll need to cure yourself, but since you will be able to do a lot of damage with regular physical attacks, youíll have more than enough MP to do so. Also, your higher up summon material work really well if you just want to end it quickly. You should have this battle over with in no time.