- Attaining New Overdrives for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Chocobo Hot and Cold Mini-Game in Final Fantasy IX
- Date with Tifa or Ö.Barrett in Final Fantasy VII
- Emerald Weapon Battle Made Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX Quick Tip: The Ragtime Mouse
- Final Fantasy IX Review
- Final Fantasy VII Quick Tip: Get Tons of Gil!
- Final Fantasy VII Walkthrough Disc 1
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Review
- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Review
- Final Fantasy X Review
- Finding Legendary Weapons for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Finding Spiraís Hidden Locations in Final Fantasy X
- Finding the Al Bhed Primers in Final Fantasy X
- Getting Anima as Your Own Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Adrammalech Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting the Yojimbo Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting Vincent in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1, 2, and 3 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1-4 in Final Fantasy IX
- How to Beat Bosses 10, 11, and 12 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 13, 14, and 15 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 16 Ė 20 in Final Fantasy VII
- How To Beat Bosses 21-24 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat bosses 24-29 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 4, 5, and 6 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 7, 8, and 9 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat the final five bosses in Final Fantasy VII
- How to get the Magus Sisters Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- How to get Yuffie in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Have Unlimited Items in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Obtain the Zalera Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Locations of the Jecht Spheres in Final Fantasy X
- Making the Ruby Weapon Battle Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Quick Tips For Final Fantasy XII: Getting The Demonsbane
- Special Materia Caves in Final Fantasy VII
- Tetra Master: The Card Game in Final Fantasy IX
- The Fishing Mini-Game in Final Fantasy XII
- Various Summon Materia Locations in Final Fantasy VII
- Where to Find The Charactersí Ultimate Weapons in Final Fantasy
How to Beat Bosses 13, 14, and 15 in Final Fantasy VII
After you are out of the whole gold saucer area, head over to Gongaga Town. Itís a big broken looking reactor. This is just one of the examples of how Shinraís past failures have become the problem of the people and Shinra has just wiped themselves clean of all of it. I actually didnít even notice this area until way late in the game. Itís not necessary for you to visit, but you might as well. Iím not exactly sure when you wonít be able to visit anymore, so just go while itís certain you can. Youíll see the member of The Turks talking to each other about which of the girls in your party is hotter. Awww, cute.
Anyway, youíll be fighting both Reno and Rude in this. As it turns out, Rude is the tougher one. Reno is kind of a wuss in this battle.
Reno and Rude of The Turks
Just use your summon attacks at the beginning of the battle and then start attacking one of them. Donít attack both at once. Just choose one character and make sure you get him to run away. Rude can heal himself and Reno, so it would be nice to get rid of him. Reno can cause more damage to your party, but I still think itís best to get rid of your opponentsí healer. You can cure yourself if necessary.
You next battle comes around during your first visit to Cosmo Canyon. Red XIIIís grandpa takes the party into the caverns below the town and you fight quite a few deadly bosses. But when you get to the end, you will battle Gi Nattak. Heís the embodiment of the spirits of all the Cosmo enemies that died in the battle long ago.
This bad guy has a couple of Soul Flames along with him. Donít worry about them. Just deal with the main enemy. If you have been able to level up your magic materia, Ice will work quite well against him and Bolt does a bit, too. DO NOT USE FIRE.
Use a few summons on him and you should be able to get rid of him in no time. Iíve had a bit of trouble fighting him when I wasnít quite prepared, though. I didnít have high enough magic materia, and I was cocky. Just be humble and take him down. Alternately, you can try to use Life on him, but it might not work for a few tries.
Your next boss comes after you head past Cloud and Tifaís old hometown and into the mountains. It is a dragon called The Materia Keeper.
The Materia Keeper
So, for this battle, just make sure you donít use fire on him. He just gets healed from it. Something that works really well is to use the ChocoMog summon. It just might stun the dragon which gives you a pretty sweet advantage.
He can deal a bit of damage, though, so save enough MP to heal yourselves when needed. If anyone in your party can use Haste, it would be really smart to use it at the beginning of the battle. The Materia Keeper can heal himself for about 1000 hp, so that sucks, but just whack away at him and heal yourself when you need to. He should be taken care of.