- Attaining New Overdrives for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Chocobo Hot and Cold Mini-Game in Final Fantasy IX
- Date with Tifa or Ö.Barrett in Final Fantasy VII
- Emerald Weapon Battle Made Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX Quick Tip: The Ragtime Mouse
- Final Fantasy IX Review
- Final Fantasy VII Quick Tip: Get Tons of Gil!
- Final Fantasy VII Walkthrough Disc 1
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Review
- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus Review
- Final Fantasy X Review
- Finding Legendary Weapons for Each Character in Final Fantasy X
- Finding Spiraís Hidden Locations in Final Fantasy X
- Finding the Al Bhed Primers in Final Fantasy X
- Getting Anima as Your Own Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Adrammalech Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting the Yojimbo Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- Getting the Zodiac Spear in Final Fantasy XII
- Getting Vincent in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1, 2, and 3 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 1-4 in Final Fantasy IX
- How to Beat Bosses 10, 11, and 12 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 13, 14, and 15 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 16 Ė 20 in Final Fantasy VII
- How To Beat Bosses 21-24 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat bosses 24-29 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 4, 5, and 6 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Beat Bosses 7, 8, and 9 in Final Fantasy VII
- How to beat the final five bosses in Final Fantasy VII
- How to get the Magus Sisters Aeon in Final Fantasy X
- How to get Yuffie in Your Party in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Have Unlimited Items in Final Fantasy VII
- How to Obtain the Zalera Esper in Final Fantasy XII
- Locations of the Jecht Spheres in Final Fantasy X
- Making the Ruby Weapon Battle Easy in Final Fantasy VII
- Quick Tips For Final Fantasy XII: Getting The Demonsbane
- Special Materia Caves in Final Fantasy VII
- Tetra Master: The Card Game in Final Fantasy IX
- The Fishing Mini-Game in Final Fantasy XII
- Various Summon Materia Locations in Final Fantasy VII
- Where to Find The Charactersí Ultimate Weapons in Final Fantasy
How to Beat Bosses 10, 11, and 12 in Final Fantasy VII
This attack is basically a combination of the APS battle and the Reno battle. He attacks you with a tidal wave throughout the battle, and before he dies. He can also imprison you in a bubble. Just cast a magic spell on the bubble to pop it. It wonít hurt your character. If you have an ALL material equipped with a magic spell, you can hit the boss AND the bubble, which is nice. Just heal when you need to, and so on. If you have a long-range attack materia, equip it beforehand, as it will allow your characters to hit the boss even though he is in the air. Heís not too hard. I donít expect you to have too much trouble with him.
Jenova-BIRTH is the first of many Jenova creatures you will be battling. She can attack all of your characters, or one at a time for great amounts of damage. Just be sure not to depend on one character throughout the fight, because she can cast stop and throw your whole routine out of whack. Make sure you heal since her attacks are quite lethal. Ice, Earth, and Fire magic work really well against the boss, but just be sure you donít use poison. She can even attack with Terror Laser twice in a row, so be wary and ready to cure. Use your summon materia, if you can and you should have her defeated in no time.
Dyne is an old buddy of Barrettís. They used to be best friends in the coal mining town of Corel. Then, Shinra came in and burned the entire town to the ground. Dyne and Barrett tried to do something, but were shot at by the troops. Dyne was about to fall off of a cliff, but Barrett caught him. The troops shot at them and hit both of their arms, causing Dyne to fall. Thatís how Barrett got his gun-arm. Heís now the guy you need to go see in order to get out of the prison at the Gold Saucer.
Heís been blaming Barrett for years about what happened, and now Barrett needs to fight him....alone. This can be either really easy, or really hard. If Barrett hasnít been in your party much during the game, youíll be stuck healing more than attacking and it could take forever to beat him. If youíve been using him, heís surely at a high enough level to take this crackpot down!
Just equip him with your summon and cure materia and make sure heís got his strongest weapon on him. Now use your limit breaks, summons, and regular attacks as you are able to and make sure you cure yourself when needed. Dyne can do a couple of attacks in a row and his wait meter moves a lot faster than yours. Just do your best to get a feel for his patterns and heal yourself accordingly. You donít want to be stuck healing the whole time, though, or you might just end up running out of mp, curative items, etc. and then heíll kill you. That would just be a long drawn out process that ends in your loss and nothing else. If you follow these guidelines, you should be able to defeat him.